Covid-19 and Telehealth
With Covid 19 our medical practice has to change FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OURS.
- As of 2023 we are seeing patients face to face in the office but we are still making use of telehealth as a convenient way for some patients. We use Facetime, Doximity video call.
- For everyone's safety we ask all adults and older children to wear a mask to the office.
Recommendations to prepare for teleconferencing
- Find a bright and QUIET place
- Write down the questions that you want to ask.
- Make sure we have your email and cell phone number.
- If possible, have your child's most recent height and weight available. If you have a thermometer, please measure the temperature. We would like a record of these.