List of Items to Bring to an Appointment
- Copay or coinsurance: Any co-payment, deductible amounts and/or co-insurance will be collected at the time of the visit. We accept cash, and personal checks.
- Insurance: Please bring all your insurance cards to each appointment. If you have more than one insurance plan, you will need to provide us with all the insurance plans detail. Failure to do so will result in rejection and delay of the reimbursement from your insurance company.
- Authorizations/Referral: Any Authorizations, pre-certifications or referral must be obtained before your visit. We also need a script or paper that states consult Dr. Tung or Gastroenterology.
- Parent / Legal Guardian: The parent or legal guardian must bring the child to the appointment. Please bring appropriate legal guardianship documentation.
- Copy of Medical Records: Bring all pertinent records from other physicians, hospital summaries, laboratory results and x-rays that relate to your appointment.
- Forms: Please be sure to fill out and sign all the forms for the first initial consult.
- Driver's license: We will need to make a copy of your driver's license for identification purposes
- Medications: Please bring all the original bottles.